Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First ride since he is back home



Today was nice and breezy so we decied to go for a ride. Ellie and Sky posed with the ponies.


Lakota gave Sky a nice kiss as I was brushing him.



Kodak looks bored with us as always......




He is not to sure of the new bit but he was very very good. Sky rode Kodak and I rode Lakota (I really only followed Sky and Kodak sinceLakota is not too good at stearing yet.) He is such a good boy I am so happy we didn
t give up on him. Is he perfect heck no! He is a work in progress.
Going to hop on again tonight ....post later

1 comment:

  1. He will get better! Every time you ride, he will get better. Takes a lot of patience and repetition.
    I rode Brandy english today for the first time ever, she did not like that. So I will have to work on it. She got nervous and it felt like I was riding her for the first time. It was strange. But english saddles are so different than western. It'll take her some time to get used to the different saddle.

    ReplyDelete